Friday, October 17, 2008

Time flys when you are having FUN!

Yesterday Bill and I celebrated our one year anniversary. I can't believe that this time last year I didn't even know who Bill Baggett was? I want to give special thanks to Morgan and Taylor for introducing me to him.

The past year has been so exciting! We have shared many special moments together and are truly blessed to have each other in our lives. I look forward to what the future holds for both of us!

Here are some pictures of the past year!



We love spending time with each other on the water whether it is Lake Martin or the River in Decatur!!!










We love visiting Decatur and seeing the Memorial Day Balloon Glow!








And we don't pass up a chance to see the Tigers play!
War Eagle!!


















No comments: