Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Getting OLD!!

Today my little baby sister turns 22! And boy does that make me feel OLD! It seems like yesterday we were playing house, barbie dolls, and dress up. Now she is in her senior year at Auburn and loving every minute of it. She has really impressed me over the years. It has been fun to watch her grow into the young lady she is today. Her excitement for life is contagious and she is probably the best listener around. Although I am older than her I often catch myself looking up to her as a role model. She is very grounded in her beliefs and values and she helps me strive to be a better person. With us both being back in Auburn she probably gets sick of her older sister always hanging around but I love every minute that we get to spend together! So Happy Birthday Tay Tay!!! Hope you have a great one!!

Last night we celebrated Taylor's birthday with some close friends! It was great time filled with food and fellowship. Thanks to all who came out and a special thanks goes out to Cate and Sara. It was so sweet of you two to plan the Birthday dinner for Taylor. She is very fortunate to have such sweet friends and roommates.
Look at Sara's great cake!! She is so domestic!! :)

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

hey helen! i love that you have a blog!! let's please get together soon! after next monday my life will get a lot easier so let's go to dinner or something! love you

AlleyJ said...

WHAT?!?!? You have a blog!!! I just love you and your blog. Hope we can do lunch tomorrow!