Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Training has begun!

This week I started training for the Disney Marathon which is in January. So far not so bad but I know it is going to be a challenge. The hardest part will be the long Saturday runs before I go to work at the football games but it will be rewarding when I am finished. Bill has been really encouraging so far and I know he will keep encouraging me through the 18 weeks of training!

The trip to Disney will be lots of fun and we can't wait to get to Orlando with the Fox's!! Until next time I will be running.....

3 comments:

The Stockton's said...

Go Helen!!

Mallory Thigpen said...

I ran in the Country Music Half Marathon in April and I want to do the Disney! Hope you have a blast! Happy Training!

Anne Marie said...

hey!!! so proud of you! so... i have kinda been training for a half marathon. not sure if i'm gonna actually do it, but knowing that you are about to do a full marathon gives me motivation :)! lets talk soon. love you